Friday, October 23, 2009

My TARC Life

My TARC Life




This is the first essay that I posted. Inside this, I want to share how my life in Tarc College with you. I still rememberd that the day I come to Tarc College.It is on 18th of May. Firstly, I check in Tarc College 's hostel. Then I come to Tarc College to start my first lecture. In the lecture, I have recognised some new friends. After all class have been finished in that day, I go back hostel. I got a roomate, who come from Sarawak. I make friend with him. On the second day from the day enrolled, I visit the Tarc College with my roomate because we want to recognise the new environment and that week we are all free. After the first week, the class is conducted. First semester I got 5 subjects to be studied which are Programming &Concept Design 1, English Language,Hubungan Etnik,Information Technology and Fundemental. These subjects are not easy to study. Among these 5 subject ,the subject I most like is Hubungan Etnik. The lecturer which is also my tutor for Hubungan Etnik is very kind. I like her teaching method. This is why I like this subject.I have learnt many in these 5 subjects. From the day I come to Tarc College until now, I always go to libary to surf Internet, download some data, search some information and so on. Actually I have many experience in Tarc college, I just talk about a small partition. So this essay just until here.

1 comment: